WHAT WE DO
Our programs for ARCOS Uganda include:
- Education support for distutes, school drop out, vulnerable ( OUC) by providing school dues like books, lunch uniforms, and conselling learners and family/ guardians who provided survival skills
- We have two basic educating institutions Gayaza secondary and vocational school and Gayaza preparatory schools as establish by organization. Other schools are reached to cater for education support.
- We want help in soliciting funds to construct or provide infrastructure for our preparatory schools facilities and a laboratory and vocational school with tools intergrate theory with practical for survival skills. Among OVSC
- Coordinate ARCOS Uganda activities with volunteers, local and international communities for donations, consultation ad.
- Establish ways of helping a girl child especially orphans,girls under different harassments, widows and women in development and social workers.
Here we are trying to construct a centre to be used as meeting place and hostel for vulnerable girls attending school, Food security and environment protection
- Poverty alleviation programme which encourages women, widows, youyh to participate in economic activities like a gro-vet programme, craft making skill training like building tailoring , tree planting and providing a micro finance which can help the local community have revolving funds. Through poverty alleviation we offer food security, environment protection and revolving fund.
- Health and sanitation is another programme,we offer health services to serve in institution and the community. Our health unit as a mobile clinic reaches women and provides safe motherhood services as well as services to elderly and youth and general counseling and for HIV/AIDS and morbility.
- Peace makers international is a programme established to create peacefull security . it was found many members have had atrocities and ……………… caused by lack of services of arbitrary, counseling crime prevention and cater for affected family like affect ted by acid attackers.