/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Support a Preparatory Orphanage school
Arcosuganda is working towards all children in Uganda having access to their basic necessities.
Working with the youngest and most vulnerable children. It provides community-based development programs, humanitarian aid, health care, education in Uganda.
Our programs are designed to give hope to street children, orphans and abandoned babies. We serve children without discrimination of race, religion, or sex.
Children at school
We aim to create partnerships between communities, youth groups and schools across the World.
We aim to create an environment in Uganda, where all children are valued, respected, listened to and where opportunities are created for all our children.
Values and principles
Fostering an open and honest dialogue with children and audience.
Acting with integrity and proper responsibility towards the children we care for, and to all other parties we may be engaged or involved with.
Providing sufficient and appropriate opportunities for all children.
Listening and learning from experiences.
Demonstrating that partnership with interested parties is effective in bringing about our core children service improvements
Arcosuganda desires to see these poor homeless children removed from the street and to provide them with the basic necessities of life and those orphans and disadvantaged children at least attain some education in life.
Feeding the children
The objectives of this program are:
* To pick these youngsters from the streets, market places, troubled homes and slum areas and lead them into settling in a decent way of life.
* To win the confidence of these young boys and girls, restoring in them the spirit of love, and to constantly remind them that they are also loved and cared for.
* To rehabilitate, develop and settle these children, through stages, until they are restored to the “normal” life styles of living.
* To provide them with shelter, foods, clothing and medical care.
* To provide them with an education, either formal or informal, cater for their training needs and to equip them with literacy skills.
* To provide and encourage a sense of brotherhood among our children, settling them together as members of one family.
Please donate to our school projects click https://arcosuganda.wordpress.com/get-involved/. Any amount can make a difference here.